Perry Law Office Fort Wayne
Law Firms Fort Wayne
At Perry Law Office, we understand that the legal system can be confusing and intimidating. You need to work with a local attorney you can trust with your personal legal matters, explain all of your options to you, and guide you through the legal system.
Our experienced Fort Wayne attorneys provide debt collection services for a wide variety of clients throughout Indiana at our Fort Wayne law firm. We are locally-owned and operated and can serve your debt collection needs. We can also help with landlord tentant law, evictions and individuals who need to apply for or have been denied Social Security Disability Benefits. Our staff of dedicated Medicaid Attorneys and Elder Law Attorneys can also help you in your Medicaid Planning/Estate Planning; create or modify a Will, Power of Attorney, Trust, or Healthcare Representative; and Guardianships.
The attorneys at the Fort Wayne Law Firm, Perry Law Office, put their clients first and focus on the following areas of law:
- Medicaid Planning/ Elder Law: Medicaid Planning is often used to avoid or minimize the high costs of nursing home care, and to preserve assets for surviving loved ones. Get free legal advice - Call Perry Law Office for a Free Consultation.
- Social Security Disability: If you have been unfairly denied Social Security Benefits, you need a lawyer who can assist clients in obtaining the disability benefits to which they are entitled. Call a local attorney with an office near you.
- Wills & Estates: Perry Law Office can help you with estate planning & administration, wills, living wills, trusts, power of attorney, guardianships, medicaid, and more.
- Debt Collections: Our law firm provides consumer, retail, and commercial debt collection services with high recovery rates for any stage of deliquency. We also can help collect on dormant judgments.
- Landlord Tenant Law - Evictions: Our law firm represents landlords through the eviction process and collection of damages.
Contact Our Fort Wayne Law Firm
Perry Law Office is dedicated to helping Fort Wayne and N.E. Indiana area residents, and businesses with legal matters. Our attorneys have over 80 years of experience and have built a reputation for trust, knowledge, and professionalism. Two of our attorneys have been practicing law since 1980. Our other two attorneys are younger and have been practicing law since 2010 and 2013. Our support staff consist of employees who have been with the firm for over 15 years. We will fight for you to achieve a successful outcome.
To speak with one of our Fort Wayne attorneys or one of our experienced and friendly staff, call us today at (260) 483-3110 or