Perry Law Office Fort Wayne
At Perry Law Office in Fort Wayne, we understand that the legal system can be confusing and intimidating. You need to work with a local attorney you can trust with your personal legal matters who explain all of your options and guide you through the legal system.
Our experienced Fort Wayne attorneys provide debt collection services for a wide variety of clients throughout Indiana. We also help individuals that need to apply for or have been denied Social Security Benefits, as well as a staff of dedicated Divorce Lawyers, Family Law Attorneys, and Will & Estate Planning lawyers.
Offering a Range of Practice Areas
We have a dynamic team of experienced powerhouse attorneys who each have their own expert focus of law in the following areas:
- Medicaid Planning/ Elder Law: Let us discuss with you whether medical planning may truly be needed in your situation and work with a referred attorney to implement this as part of your overall estate plan.
- Social Security Disability: If you have been unfairly denied Social Security Benefits, our goal is to assist our disabled clients in obtaining the benefits to which they are entitled.
- Wills & Estates: Perry Law Office can help you with estate planning & administration, wills, living wills, trusts, power of attorney, guardianships, medicaid, and more.
- Debt Collections: Our office provides consumer, retail, and commercial debt collection services with high recovery rates for any stage of deliquency. We also can help collect on dormant judgments.
- Evictions: Our law office represents landlords through the eviction process & collection of damages.
Contact Our Law Office Today
Perry Law office is dedicated to helping Fort Wayne area residents and businesses with collections and legal matters. Our attorneys have over 80 years of experience and have continued to build a reputation for trust, knowledge, and professionalism. We will fight for you to achieve a successful outcome.
To speak with an experienced attorney, call us today at (260) 483-3110 or