Perry Law Office Fort Wayne
At Perry Law Office in Fort Wayne, we understand that the legal system can be confusing and intimidating. You'll want to work with a local attorney that you can trust with your personal legal matters, explain all of your options, and who will guide you through the legal system.
Our experienced Fort Wayne attorney's provide debt collection services for a wide variety of clients throughout Indiana. We also help individuals that need to apply for or have been denied Social Security Benefits, as well as a staff of dedicated Divorce Lawyers, Family Law Attorneys, and Will & Estate Planning lawyers.
Offering a Range of Practice Areas
Our team of highly experienced attorneys is each dedicated to a specific area of law, including:
- Divorce & Family Law: Including annulments, child custody cases, child support, visitation, adoptions, and prenuptial agreements.
- Social Security Disability: If you have been unfairly denied Social Security Benefits, our goal is to assist our disabled clients in obtaining the benefits to which they are entitled.
- Wills & Estates: Perry Law Office can help you with estate planning & administration, wills, trusts, power of attorney, guardianships, medicaid, and more.
- Debt Collections: Our office provides consumer, retail, and commercial debt collection services with high recovery rates for any stage of deliquency.
- Evictions: Our law office represents landlords through the eviction process & collection of damages.
Contact Our Law Office Today
Perry Law office is dedicated to helping Fort Wayne are residents and businesses with collections and legal matters. Our attorneys have over 80 years of experience and have continued to build a reputation for trust, knowledge, and professionalism. We will fight for you to achieve a successful outcome.
To speak with an experienced attorney, call us today at (260) 483-3110 or