Perry Law Office Fort Wayne
At Perry Law Office in Fort Wayne, we understand that the legal system can be confusing and intimidating. You need to work with a local attorney you can trust with your personal legal matters who can explain all of your options and guide you through the legal system.
Our experienced Fort Wayne attorneys provide debt collection services for a wide variety of clients throughout Indiana at our Fort Wayne law firm. We also help individuals that need to apply for or have been denied Social Security Disability Benefits, as well as a staff of dedicated Medicaid Attorneys and Elder Law Attorneys who specialize in a range of practice areas including Will & Estate Planning, Power of Attorneys and Guardianship.
Lawyers You Can Trust
We have a dynamic team of experienced attorneys who each have their own expert focus of law in the following areas:
- Medicaid Planning & Elder Law: Let us discuss with you whether medical planning may truly be needed in your situation and work with a referred attorney to implement this as part of your overall estate plan.
- Social Security Disability: If you have been unfairly denied Social Security Benefits, you need a lawyer who can assist clients in obtaining the disability benefits to which they are entitled.
- Wills & Estates: Perry Law Office can help you with estate planning & administration, wills, living wills, trusts, power of attorney, guardianships, medicaid, and more.
- Debt Collections: Our law firm provides consumer, retail, and commercial debt collection services with high recovery rates for any stage of deliquency. We also can help collect on dormant judgments.
- Evictions: Our law office represents landlords through the eviction process & collection of damages.
Contact Our Law Firm in Fort Wayne, Indiana Today
Serving Fort Wayne and surrounding areas, the attorneys at Perry Law office are dedicated to helping residents and businesses with their unique legal matters. Our attorneys have over 80 years of experience and have continued to build a reputation for trust, knowledge, and professionalism. We will fight for you to achieve a successful outcome.
To speak with an experienced attorney, call us today at (260) 483-3110 or