Make a Payment
Debt Collection Payment
Want to make a payment on your account? Use this simple online payment center or call Perry Law Office, P.C.
Perry Law Office, P.C. is a debt collector. This communication is from a debt collector. The purpose of this communication is to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
NOTE: Making a payment or setting a recurring payment schedule will NOT stop other collection efforts. Please call Perry Law Office, P.C. to discuss.
NOTE: Contact Perry Law Office, P.C. to stop or modify any payment at least 2 business days prior to the date the payment is to come out. 260-483-3110.
Please read and accept the following agreements before proceeding.
I understand and agree that:
- Perry Law Office, P.C. is a law firm engaged in debt collection and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
- I have a debt(s) owed to one or more client(s) of Perry Law Office, P.C. or I am an authorized third party using this site to make an authorized payment on behalf of someone who owes a debt(s).
- I intend to make a payment either from a bank account (checking or savings) or via credit card.
- I have sufficient funds in my bank account or limit on my credit card to cover the approved transaction(s).
- If my payment does not go through I understand I am liable for any fee associated with an overage, NSF or declined payment.
- Payments made to this website via my bank account (checking or savings account) may be posted to my account with Perry Law Office within 1 business day of the date I made the payment. These payments are processed through electronic withdrawal(s) on the day I scheduled it to be paid but will not be withdrawn from your account until the next business day.
- All ACH payments from a checking or savings account may take at least 2 weeks from transfer date to clear.
- Any payment, whether one-time or recurring payment, made to this website is a voluntary payment made by me and will not stop or prevent collection efforts by Perry Law Office, P.C., including but not limited to current or future court dates, current or future garnishments, collection calls, other payment arrangements already with Perry Law Office, P.C., or other means of collections.
- If I have a hearing date coming up, I must appear unless I have contacted Perry Law Office, P.C., and been told I do not need to appear.
- This is not an approved payment, recurring payment, payment-in-full, or settlement payment which prevents current or future collection efforts unless I have received express confirmation from Perry Law Office P.C. by calling 260-483-3110.
- To make a settlement payment or payment-in-full I need to call Perry Law Office P.C. for my exact payoff amount. Making this payment(s) will not be considered payment-in-full or settlement of my account without express confirmation from Perry Law Office, P.C.
- After I make a payment I can log back into the payment website and review my payment or my recurring payment schedule.
- To make changes to my payment, stop, or modify my payment or recurring payment schedule I must call Perry Law Office, P.C. at least 2 days prior to the date the payment is to be paid.
I further agree and understand if I set up a Recurring Payment Schedule that:
- Recurring payments are ONLY available through my bank account (either checking or savings account) using my account and routing number. Recurring payments are NOT available for credit cards or debit cards as debit cards are processed as credit cards.
- I can do so after making my initial payment by selecting “set up recurring payments in 2 easy steps”
- After selecting to set up a recurring payment a popup box will appear ask for “Original Statement Balance”. This is the Starting Balance for my recurring payments. Whatever amount I put in here will be how much I pay on this recurring schedule and it does NOT reflect my actual Original balance or current balance. To get my current balance I will call Perry Law Office.
- By selecting and setting up a Recurring Payment Schedule, I have authorized Perry Law Office, P.C. to automatically debit from my bank account as outlined in the Recurring Payment Schedule until I direct Perry Law Office, P.C. to stop the payment(s) or my schedule ends.
- I will call Perry Law Office P.C. for an exact amount. Even if my schedule shows zero balance after making the specified scheduled payments, I understand that this may not actually be paid off as the starting balance was not the exact balance due and owing to Perry Law Office, P.C.
- To stop or modify my recurring payment schedule I must contact Perry Law Office, P.C.
- By creating a recurring schedule, I understand that this may not pay off my balance in full, even if my schedule shows zero remaining balance. For exact balance, I will call Perry Law Office, P.C., 260-483-3110.
Some Key Terms in my Recurring Schedule are defined as below:
– STARTING BALANCE/ORIGINAL STATEMENT BALANCE: These terms can be interchanged and mean the same thing. I must input an amount here in order to have a starting balance for my recurring payments to subtract from. To create my recurring schedule I must put in an ORIGINAL STATEMENT BALANCE a/k/a STARTING BALANCE. This amount is the starting point for my recurring payments and how much I intend to pay on the recurring schedule. This is NOT my current balance but is an estimated balance I PROVIDED in order to start my recurring payments and may NOT reflect my exact balance due and owed. To get the exact Original Statement Balance/Start Balance of my account, I must call Perry Law Office, P.C. at 260-483-3110 as my balance may have accrued interest or other fees.
– REMAINING BALANCE: In my recurring schedule my REMAINING BALANCE is an estimated balance after my recurring payment(s) was applied to the Starting Balance that I provided to create the recurring schedule. This is NOT my final balance or payment-in-full or settlement amount.
– ORIGINAL REPORTED BALANCE: In my recurring schedule my ORIGINAL REPORTED BALANCE is my estimated Starting Balance I put in to create the recurring payment schedule and may not reflect my actual balance due and owing on my account.
- This Recurring Payment Schedule does not include interest or other fees that may be accruing on my account.
- This payment is a voluntary payment made by you regarding the debt Perry Law Office, P.C. is attempting to collect and acceptance of this payment is not an acceptance of a payment-in-full or settlement of my account by Perry Law Office, P.C.
- These voluntary recurring payments, do not stop or prevent collection efforts by Perry Law Office, P.C. If you have a court date set, immediately contact Perry Law Office, P.C. or you MUST appear. By clicking the “Pay Now” button you acknowledge that you have read and accept the above payment terms.
By clicking the “Pay Now” button you acknowledge that you have read and accept the above payment terms.