Legal Practice Areas
Perry Law Office Fort Wayne
When situations arise, you want to work with an experienced law firm who can guide you through the legal process and protect your rights.
The Fort Wayne law firm, Perry Law Office, provides honest, effective, and affordable legal representation.
Our areas of focus include:
- Medicaid Planning & Elder Law: Our Medicaid Planning attorneys can help you avoid or minimize the high cost of nursing home care. Call one of the Elder Law attorneys at Perry Law Office for a Free Consultation and to find out how our asset protection strategies can help your surviving loved ones.
- Social Security Disability: Have you been denied Social Security Benefits? Do you need help to appeal a disability denial? Our experienced lawyers can assist you to obtain the disability benefits to which you are entitled. Call a Social Security Disability attorney in Fort Wayne at Perry Law Office today.
- Wills & Estates: Perry Law Office can help you with estate planning & administration, wills, living wills, trusts, power of attorney, Medicaid, and more.
- Debt Collections: Our law firm provides consumer, retail, and commercial debt collection services with high recovery rates for any stage of delinquency. We also can help collect on dormant judgments.
- Landlord Tenant Law: Our law firm represents landlords through the eviction process and collection of damages.
Please follow the links for more information on each of our practice areas, or call our Fort Wayne law firm at (260) 483-3110 for more information or to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys.